Tuesday, August 20, 2013

July in Instagram



loving our piano! everyone plays it all the time.
hours a day.


outlaw trail date night
loved loved loved
anything goes


checking out the lightening




undercover chicken
when i went to take this picture he came over and pecked me.
im not kidding







Keira went to the rodeo with us
after she ran home and changed into my outfit!
so cute, such a fun girl





mickey mouse m&m pancakes
yup. coolest mom ever.


bridal shower luau




we grow stuff. 
awesome-ly.


he was stuck. i had to rescue him.
made me laugh so hard.




hiking at josies


(not saying anything)



he says, "this snake is dying me!"


fishing kids canal





shauna giving jack his first hair cut
well professional hair cut


loved the pam tillis and lorie morgan concert.
love my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...